Monday, October 19, 2009

Promised and Delivered

Meet Duo's Black Gold aka Gracie. I loved that she looks like a little black and white cow! She's just a doll and now she's my little doll. Who would have ever thought that I would own a paint....

And this is why we love her... Here she is giving the niece person hugs. They have matching bangs.
I'm SO happy and excited. This is probably my favorite purchase of all time. I took my time, I was really sure about the decision and everything just fell sweetly into place. Yay!!!!

2 comments:

buckpony said...

YAY! That is so awesome - and look how happy those two are together! I guess patience does pay off...I need to remember that when I am in the market for my next horse.
BTW - I LOVE color. She is absolutely gorgeous.

buckpony said...

How's Gracie working out? Have you had much time to spend with her this week? I sold my Filly pony (without really intending to), so I'll be starting the horse hunt in the near future. I'm going to TRY to be patient in my search...and in the meantime, I'll be waiting to see more photos of your guys! Hope all is well!