Wednesday, November 25, 2009

December

Sister rode December last night for the first time since we moved to the new barn. They looked amazing and Sister can't believe how relaxed she is now. She is such a nice horse to ride when she's like this. I think she's ready to start jumping again which is good. Grace is done with training and I need to sell one of the TBs. I'd really rather lease one out. I wonder if I can find a good lease situation...

I'm going to talk to the H/J trainer at the barn. As soon as Grace is done I'm ready for 60-90 days of training with Tax. I want to see if someone else can get him balanced at a canter since I'm not having as much luck as I'd like. Sister hopped on him last night and they cantered a 20m circle in the arena. There were a few strides that looked pretty good!

No comments: