Monday, May 10, 2010

A special treat

I went through old photos and broke out the scanner finally.



You've read about him and now here he is! This is Applejack my POA. My poor un-horsey mom is actually doing a great job here trying to get him to model for the pic. He was fat with a terrible hind end but look at those feet. He never needed shoes. He loved to run and jump and was an excellent gymkana horse.




I loved his face. I like a nice straight nose.



This was Philly, one of Alicia's horses. I learned a lot taking lessons on this horse.
This is a very unflattering picture of Blaze her dressage horse. I swear he was very cute. I realize here he looks like a pregnant mare that's foundered but it's a really bad angle. And all of our horses were a little fat. This place fed maybe a little too well.
Next up pics of me jumping Cody, my first TB...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Broken Pony said...

All these years and I don't think I've ever seen a pic of your "SPOTTED PONY". Standing next to the pony sure does make mom look tall! LOL!!!

Fyyahchild said...

Hello Sister! I can't believe I've never showed you one. I have a great one coming up of you at age 18ish. ;)

Broken Pony said...

HEE! HEE! HEE! I'm going to keep most of my thoughts on this to myself!! ;)