Monday, April 26, 2010

Too Busy!

There is so much cool stuff going on and I want to post but I don't have time! Argh.

Clift Notes version:

Grace wants to be a cow horse and we're going out to the ranch again tomorrow. Charlie may be available again after all but I haven't decided what to do about that. December has been to a couple of shows and I got to see her at one. They had a 6 year old kid riding her in one class which made me a little nervous but it went ok. She was tense in the ring and had her head up to high but she wasn't crazy or anything. Tax's first show is this month and he's started over cross rails with the trainer. Also one of the other students asked if she can ride him for a lesson once a week and she offered to pay for his shoes. I'm so doing that!

1 comment:

Shanster said...

Yay - paid shoes and a "training session"! Awesome! Keep us posted about Charlie!