Monday, April 5, 2010

Come on Readers...Help needed!

I've decided to conduct a little poll. I've got a few ideas for Tax's show name and I want to see what you all think. His registered name is Artaxman but my trainer hates it and I don't like it that much either.
Artax
My Hero
Perfect Storm
After Hours
Mojito
Odysseus
Emmerson
Roheryn (From the Lord of the Rings. Means "the lady's horse" in elvish.)
If you have one you like best, please feel free to vote or maybe rank them in your comments.
Here's a link to a recent pic in case you need some inspiration regarding his looks.
Thanks to anyone who helps!!!

6 comments:

whisper_the_wind said...

Of those choices, I like Odysseus or Perfect Storm. Nice looking horse whichever way you choose

Amy said...

I like Artax... I like the idea of Odysseus, but it seems unwieldy to say, Maybe just Odyssey (sp?).

Jayke said...

Fro some reason the ones that are sticking out to me are Mojito and Emmerson.

Yankecwgrl said...

I like PERFECT STORM

Fyyahchild said...

Amy - I agree. I love the idea of a greek name (Odysseus, Perseus, Achilles) but in reality they're all pretty hard to say without sounding a little goofy.

To be totally honest my two faves at this point are Perfect Storm and My Hero. I can't even say My Hero without fluttering my eyelashes at him. It has a cute factor that fits the two of us well.

buckpony said...

Wow, he looks fantastic! I like the name Emmerson, myself. :)